These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our Reach WA classes (“Classes”) and general services (“Services”) to you as a consumer.
The following definitions and interpretations shall apply throughout these terms:
- “Reach WA” shall mean “Reach WA Pty Ltd ACN 647160183” and any service offered or any member of staff or officer designated by Reach WA as being responsible for providing Services to you from time to time;
- “Service” or “Services” includes “Class” or “Classes” or “Activity” or “Activities”;
- “Myself”, “My Child” indicates the signatory and any child or children accompanying the signatory whether or not they are receiving Services.
Terms & Conditions
- I waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my, or My Child’s participation in Reach WA’s Classes against all persons, entities and agencies, including but not limited to Reach WA and Reach WA’s owners, directors, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers and agents, even if liability may arise out of negligence or camlessness on the part of Reach WA or its owners, directors, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers and agents. Further, I release Reach WA from any claims or damages that may be sustained by a minor in my cam or custody accompanying me while at Reach WA.
- I assume that every effort is taken to safe guard Myself and My Child or any child under my supervision, and agree that both Myself and My Child or any child under my supervision am willing and able to participate in the activities of Reach WA and agree that these activities would not be harmful to either Myself or My Child’s health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
- I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, resulting from my participation in Reach WA, as well as damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participating in Reach WA’s Classes.
- I hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Reach WA harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees) judgments and penalties arising out of my participation in Reach WA.
Transfers or Cancellations
- Reach WA may allow me to transfer my Class place to another person, or to cancel my Class place. Subject to the remaining terms, Reach WA may allow me to transfer or cancel my Class but this remains at Reach WA’s absolute discretion at all times.
- No automatic right to a refund. Reach WA is under no obligation to refund or transfer my payment in the event I change my mind or am unable to attend some or all of my booked Classes.
- If I wish to transfer my Class placement, I must contact Reach WA no less than 3 days prior to the date of the relevant Class so they can ensure they have the relevant contact details of the person to whom I am transferring my place (the ‘’Recipient’’). If it is less than 3 days before the Class, then it is up to the Reach WA’s discretion whether they accept the transfer of my Class place.
- Once the Recipient details have been received and accepted by Reach WA, I will no longer be eligible to attend the relevant Class. Once accepted by us, the transfer of my place is irrevocable.
- If I wish to cancel my placement in any Class. If I wish to cancel my Class placement (either for a specific Class, or for all remaining Classes) , I must contact Reach WA: in the case of illness – as soon as practicable; or in any other case – not less than 7 days before the date of the relevant Class.
- If I suspect Myself or My Child to be unwell or if Myself or My Child are suffering from symptoms of communicable illness (contagious), we will not attend class until Myself or My Child are clear of symptoms or a letter can be provided from a doctor to confirm that the illness is not communicable (contagious).
- I understand that Reach WA utilises security video monitoring of all activities and by entering the facility I do hereby agree to be recorded. I have the right to reserve the publication of my or My Child’s image.
- I acknowledge and confirm that my photo can be used in the print and electronic publications and social media.
- I grant permission to Reach WA to use my photo in its publications, and social media accounts.
- I release both Reach WA and the photographer from any claims that may arise from the use of photos.
- I understand and agree that all photos taken by Reach WA are the property of Reach WA.
- I understand that if I wish to OPT OUT, I need to inform Reach WA of my decision.
- If I sign electronically, my electronic acceptance of this agreement, by e-mail acknowledgement, shall be valid and enforceable as if I were to sign the document in person.